- For a pre-installed version that does not require administrator rights, Contact PEEssentials@eastexpetroleum.com for a version that can be setup without Administrator rights for evaluation.
- Extract and Run setup from the zip file and install the tools to a directory of your choice; then run PE Essentials.exe
- The program needs to be able to write to the installed location so it needs to be fully accessible and should not be the C:\Program Files folder unless you have administrator rights.
- It should be noted that the tools are not stand-alone routines and require the main PE Essentials program to execute them.
ACTIVATION / LICENSING
- Once installed, send the serial number (found under Program Info -> Authorize) along with a request for an Authorization Code here.
- A license must be purchased for unrestricted use after March 31, 2020. Information on PE Essentials Individual and Student Licensing can be viewed here.
For Corporate network licenses contact PEEssentials@eastexpetroleum.com for more information.
Purchase of an Individual license includes up to 1-hour of training, using Skype, and e-mail support.